TEDxTokyo 2015 Public Viewing
Applications for this event have now ended. Thank you to everyone who has applied to join our event. We will notify all applicants whether or not they were successful by email on June 26th.
This year we again played around with our TEDxTokyo model and did the counter intuitive thing. We made our long day shorter, and changed it to the evening. We decided to nurture our curiosity through exploring new ways to deliver and share our ideas. We will be hosting this new style of TEDx live online. For those who want to enjoy a salon-style experience on the 8th floor at Hikarie, you can apply by answering one of these 3 questions.
- What is Japan’s biggest challenge?
- What is your idea worth spreading?
- What can you do make a change in Japan?
Details for Public Viewing
Date: July 3rd, 2015 (Friday) 17:00～22:00
Entrance Fee: Free
Venue: Shibuya Hikarie 「8/」COURT
This event consists of three sessions. Due to the popularity of the event participants may only attend one session. If the number of applicants received exceeds the number of seats available we may hold a draw for place allocation (this is not first come, first serve)
- Session 1 17:00 – 18:00
- Session 2 19:00 – 20:30
- Session 3 21:00 – 22:00
The application deadline is June 21st, 2015 (Sunday) 23:00, and we will notify all applicants of the result via email by June 26th 2015 (Friday). Apply for Public Viewing here
- Ticket purchases are limited to one ticket per each applicant.
- – Please note that the event will be filmed and photographed. Any photos taken at the event may be used on the TEDxTokyo website, social media, and other media outlets. Therefore, by sending in an application, you are also consenting to the actions referred to in the statement above.
- – In the case that there are a large number of applicants, the attendees will be chosen by a drawing of lots. It will not be based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- – Session preference may not be guaranteed.